Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, November 1, 2010

[DucatiST] Re: Heli Bar Install on an '04 ST3 - Is the brake line long enough?

 



--- In st2_owners@yahoogroups.com, "Flips21" <yahoo@...> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> I have been enjoying my lurking for the last few months and now find myself needing some feedback. I installed the Helibar lugs on the ST3 today and found that at thier highest position, the front brake line appears to be too taught. I could lower the lugs and still be happy with the placement if I had some way of knowing what the fork's true full extension looked like.
>
>
> Flip
>

I'd say the priority is the riding position, as a new longer brake hose is no big deal. I lifted my bars 35mm on the ST4 after fitting the Comfort Kit fairing for clearance. A new hose was the least of the expense.

NickW

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from the list please send an email to: st2_owners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment