Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Re: [DucatiST] Traxxon fork tools

 

Do you also give fork rebuild demonstrations. You can use mine but you'll have to demonstrate it in my shop. ;)

I may holler at you about using that stuff.

Robert McNabb
Blue Ridge Mountains, Virginia
ST4 1999 RED

--- On Thu, 12/30/10, Va duc <maxgillaspie@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Va duc <maxgillaspie@yahoo.com>
Subject: [DucatiST] Traxxon fork tools
To: st2_owners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, December 30, 2010, 4:05 PM

 

liSTers I purchased the tool set last year when I did my forks. If anyone needs to borrow it just hit me up if you are in need.
Max


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from the list please send an email to: st2_owners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment