Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 28, 2011

[MotorCityFreecycle] Re: offer in w dearborn empty wine bottles - TAKEN

 

empty wine bottles TAKEN, February 28, 2011, 2:00p.m. :)

Regards,
Tamara N. Swart

Detroit, Michigan 48224-1265
U.S.A.
Planet Earth

tamaraswart@yahoo.com

"...But it gradually seemed to me that I'd made myself believe something that wasn't true. I'd made myself believe that I was fine and happy and fulfilled on my own without the love of anyone else. Being in love was like China: you knew it was there, and no doubt it was very interesting, and some people went there, but I never would. I'd spend all my life without ever going to China, but it wouldn't matter, because there was all the rest of the world to visit... And I thought: am I really going to spend the rest of my life without feeling that again? I thought: I want to go to China. It's full of treasures and strangeness and mysteries and joy."
— Philip Pullman (The Amber Spyglass)

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
SPREAD THE WORD! - Motor City Freecycle

Tip: To decrease inbox clutter, edit message delivery setting (in your group membership section) to "daily digest" or to "special notices" and read postings directly on the Motor City Freecycle webpage at the following URL: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MotorCityFreecycle/

USE OF THE MOTOR CITY FREECYCLE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE BY BOTH THE MOTOR CITY FREECYCLE AND YAHOO!

Copyright � 2004-2011 Mark Wagner. All rights reserved.
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment