Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, March 31, 2011

[MotorCityFreecycle] Offer: Moving, giving away tons! Dearborn Heights

 

I am moving next week and will be giving away a considerable amount of my things. I began to compile a list, but there is so much I gave up. Here is the start of the list. I am not requesting people state what they want, first come first serve of the things I have to offer. I will continually be adding things to the give away pile. If you would like anything I will be accepting people tomorrow begining at 11am. Please email me for the address. I will be stopping at 4pm. Please DO NOT COME BEFORE OR AFTER THESE TIMES! Again I have a lot of things to offer so I will likely do this another couple of days within the next week. If you want a larger item I am offering, PLEASE bring your own help to move it, I've got enough of my own moving to do. I want these things gone, so I will not hold for anyone, what's left at the end will be trashed.
Happy Freecycling

37 inch tube tv-(extremely heavy, you'll need to bring help to move it!)
19 inch tube tv
Small hanging kitchen utensil rack
1 bag unopened potpourri
A few small picture frames
Random wires and cables
Several baskets and a few decorative storage boxes
Two white kitchen trash cans
Set of large stackable kitchen storage bowls with lids
Cake keeper
bag of random kitchen utensils
Random Tupperware
Random craft items
Two wood and glass side tables
Wrought iron and glass small side table
Small adjustable shelf
Standing corner wood shelf
Armoire style tv cabinet (a little wobbly, but will probably be fine with some adjusting)
Computer desk (It has been disassembled, but I have the directions and all of the screws)
Older desktop computer (19 inch monitor-old tube style, works)
Random canned goods
Several plug in air freshener units (unit only)
Several airwick sense and spray units
2 paper hanging lanterns
2 iron patio chairs
Small letter holder
and MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
SPREAD THE WORD! - Motor City Freecycle

Tip: To decrease inbox clutter, edit message delivery setting (in your group membership section) to "daily digest" or to "special notices" and read postings directly on the Motor City Freecycle webpage at the following URL: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MotorCityFreecycle/

USE OF THE MOTOR CITY FREECYCLE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE BY BOTH THE MOTOR CITY FREECYCLE AND YAHOO!
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment