Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, March 31, 2011

RE: [DucatiST] My lighting problems

 


Derek:

>I'm sure that on my bike the H3 connector was inside the rubber hood but I can't remember now since I've been running HIDs for
>the last 4 years.

Having got a new bulb today it is pretty straightforward to get all the spade terminal inside the receptacle and this becomes a non-issue. The PO simply hadn't pushed it far enough home.

I have to say I like the Comfort Fairing for assembly/ disassembly. The one piece inner and the 2 piece front seems a lot easier to work with than the standard fairing.

Having replaced all the pads and cleaned all the brakes I might have to take a scenic route to the MoT tomorrow to bed the brakes in. :-)

IanE

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from the list please send an email to: st2_owners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment