Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Re: [DucatiST] New TT film trailer

 

I went to the TT in `08. Absolutely fantastic time, can`t wait to go back. When I went there were no rider fatalities but I believe 4 visitor fatalities. A few people have asked if I rode while I was there to which I replied, "are you nuts?? I`d have to learn driving on the wrong side of the road while sharing the road with 50,000 bike mad riders all trying to ride the same road meant for an entire population of 85,000!!  Maybe next time!"
 
Ray


From: Nick Vale <nickvale@bettertest.co.uk>
Sent: Wed, March 30, 2011 6:07:55 AM
Subject: [DucatiST] New TT film trailer

 

Looks quite good....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn1YB7fk8eg

Cheers - Nick

--

See the face, admire the bikes, yawn at the holiday snaps...

http://www.worldwidewobble.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from the list please send an email to: st2_owners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment