Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

[Sports-Music_Programming] Re: Desktop wireless mic?

 

Just like some other has stated to get a mixer. You don't really need anything fancy or that cost a lot of money. I use a Nady MM-14FX mini line mixer with echo effects. You would also need the cords to run from your mixer to your board, from your computer to the mixer and a mic w/ cord to the mixer. I bought all my stuff a few years ago from Guitar Center and it still works like a champ.

--- In Sports-Music_Programming@yahoogroups.com, "dwgoble" <dave@...> wrote:
>
> I've been doing sound using SportsSoundPro for high school softball for the past few years. As of last year I also inherited the announcing job. I use a wireless mic. It has a mute button on the side which does do always work the best.
>
> What I'd like to do is switch to a table mic with a better mute button. The sound system in the press box has one external jack for a microphone. I use that jack to hook up my PC. The wireless mic goes right to a unit in the sound rack.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas on how to configure a desk mic to use with this setup? (Sorry, I'm not sure of the current wireless mic brand right off hand.) Do they sell wireless desk mics that might work with the existing system? Can I hook a mic right to my PC? (I seem to recall trying that once with not much luck.)
>
> Thanks.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment