Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, April 30, 2011

[DucatiST] Re: Ducati ST high Milage

 

I've got about 45000 miles on my '00 with 43000 of them in 08/09/10 and nary a problem. Still runs strong(at least as strong as an ST2 can!). A buddy and I checked the valves after the last 10000 miles and didn't have to replace a single shim. So far it's just getting better! I'm thinking I can probably get another 40000 out of her,no problem. Although i probably shouldn't tempt fate....

Colin
00ST2

--- In st2_owners@yahoogroups.com, "oldspeed53" <oldspeed53@...> wrote:
>
> I am wondering whether to trade my bike in this year, I have owned my ST2 since 2002 it is an 02 and although I have been riding for 40 years I can say this is the best motorcycle I have ever owned. Never acted up and still runs as strong as ever. However it now has 42,000 on her and I am a little afraid I have been push ing my luck. So what is the deal should I trade her in or how long will it run any one have more miles and if so what has happened. Thanks
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from the list please send an email to: st2_owners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment