Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Re: [DucatiST] Ducati ST high Milage

 

Bought my ST2 '98 last year april with hardly any kim's on the clock. The previous owner had a full collection of pretty bikes, none of them used fpr more then a thousand km's. Mine is no about to hit 10.000 :-) Do I have the 'newest ST '98 here ??

--- On Fri, 4/29/11, Jack Ward <jaxn51@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Jack Ward <jaxn51@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [DucatiST] Ducati ST high Milage
To: st2_owners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, April 29, 2011, 11:32 PM

 

I think Quentin (QW) has 140k miles on his ST2.

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 5:22 PM, oldspeed53 <oldspeed53@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

This is good news guys keep this up and I may not trade the bike in I do love it and every time I take it for a ride I still smile. The issue is for next spring I intend to do a lap of america. I want to go from NY to Ca and back north and south routes I guess I am a little afraid of being stranded.---

--
Jack Ward
'00 ST4 Ducati (New Street)
'92 750ss Ducati (Restoration Project)
'63 H-D Panhead (Old Ratbike)
Now in Woodstock, GA, USA

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from the list please send an email to: st2_owners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment