Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Re: [DucatiST] Mirror ST 2 '98

 

Most auto glass places should be able to cut a mirror - I had to replace one on a work truck once and the local biz ordered one from GM (with a wait of two weeks...) then promptly cracked the new one on install. The proprietor reassured me that they could cut a new piece and they did just and had me on my way in about twenty or thirty minutes... leaving me to wonder why they hadn't done that in the first place.

BRAD
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The road goes on forever, and the party never ends. - Robert Earl Keen, Jr.

From: Beinstein <beinema@yahoo.com>
To: st2_owners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2011 10:43 AM
Subject: [DucatiST] Mirror ST 2 '98

 
Aaargh. Wasn't quite careful enough and dropped my read hand mirror whilst taking it off the fairing... I replaced mirror glas before on both bikes as well as cars but I cannot find anything for the ST; Does anyone here know if the glass can be bought somewhere, without having to replace the full mirror ???

Greetz,
Nico



__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from the list please send an email to: st2_owners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment