Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

[MotorCityFreecycle] Wanted

 

I just moved back to michigan and i need a few things for my house...

I am looking for an old Dresser, a weed whacker and some kind of work bench or table for my garage.

If you have any of these things and they are just taking up space in your house, I would gladly take them off your hands.

I will come and pick them up, so its no trouble to you :)

Thanks

Jessica G.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
SPREAD THE WORD! - Motor City Freecycle

Tip: To decrease inbox clutter, edit message delivery setting (in your group membership section) to "daily digest" or to "special notices" and read postings directly on the Motor City Freecycle webpage at the following URL: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MotorCityFreecycle/

USE OF THE MOTOR CITY FREECYCLE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE BY BOTH THE MOTOR CITY FREECYCLE AND YAHOO!
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 579. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment