Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 30, 2011

Re: [DucatiST] Re: Can someone throw me a bone here

 

Tam...that's the guys. I knew if I saw the address and phone number, I'd recognize it. I need to call. The last time I had called, I had problems and couldn't get through. But that has been several yerars back, at least.
 
I had planned at one time to keep a bike in England to ride when I cam back through from jobs but everything dried up for awhile and didn't get called back. Quad even closed up shop here in Houston.
 
I used to live in a little village of Windlesham, Surrey, near Bagshot and Camberley. I had an 850 MkIII Norton Commando for a street bike and I raced a 750 Commando that was built for me by Norman White. Norm and I campaigned it in the initial series of the BOTT way back when. Had a ball!
 
Guess about now, the leaves are down and making things slick in the shaded bit of the back roads. Made "brisk" riding in the mornings a bit iffy. I used to ride the bike to the office in Walton-on-Thames and there were a few "oh shits" and in the winter..the black ice was spooky too...bike or car.
Hope you have a good ride weekend!  
 
Thanx... Hopper
 

--- On Fri, 9/30/11, tamiadiaz <tamiadiaz@gmail.com> wrote:

From: tamiadiaz <tamiadiaz@gmail.com>
Subject: [DucatiST] Re: Can someone throw me a bone here
To: st2_owners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, September 30, 2011, 12:14 AM

 


>  
> If you doon't mind, could you look up in the phone book and see if Quad Operations is still in business there in Maidenhead. They were located across from a pub at the end of the closed off street "mall". If they're still there, I'd love their phone number, love to call and say hi and see what all and who all are still around.

QUAD OPERATIONS PROFILE. SEISMIC QC SERVICES. OPS/WELLSITE GEOLOGICAL SERVICES. SEISMIC QC MGMT SOFTWARE. QLOG REPORTING SOFTWARE. QSMS FEATURES
126-128 High Street
Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 1PT, United Kingdom
01628 789 990

those guys?

:) was wonderful out yesterday, with any luck it will be this weekend as well as today, although I ignored the bike for chemical warfare on the window trims...remodeling this old house.
I get all the post on this form on my email, so if you all need anything just post and I'm here :)
I'll have a look around that area and see what's still around, then send a report.

hope it's sunny today.
T

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from the list please send an email to: st2_owners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment