Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, October 31, 2011

[DucatiST] Continuing the love affair

 

Hello All,

Been a member here a while but since forgetting my password I have just been browsing the updates as they come in to my email. Must be time to retrieve the password and say hi.

I have had the ST4s since 2006 and purchased it with only 700km on the clock. It has DP comfort screen amongst other modifications along the way to improve comfort and useability. Its a pretty well sorted bike now.

I do all my own maintenance apart from the throttle body balance and CO levels. It has 20000 kms on it now. The reason for the title is since March this year it has been down for maintenance and with registration fees so high I could only manage to have one bike legal. Anyhow I have just started riding the St again and wow!! what a fantastic bike. It seems to get smoother with age.

Only 2 problems I have had is the STD clutch groan which has been sorted by going to the quiet clutch mod and a pulsing front rotor which requires regular button disc cleaning. Will be going to full floating soon. Pretty good for an Italian bike and 5 years ownership.

Picture here. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/st2_owners/photos/album/1943769168/pic/list

Nick.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from the list please send an email to: st2_owners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment