Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

[MotorCityFreecycle] Offer: Brass Horse Decorative Fork/Spoon Set/Macomb County 48036

 


Offer: Brass Horse Decorative Fork/Spoon Set

This set was not made to be used with food, used for decoration only!
What looks to me like brass, very heavy, 2 piece fork and spoon set - with
brass horse rearing up on each end piece - the other end shows picture of a
knight on a horse on each. Other side of the fork is stamped "Made in Italy".
This would be a nice gift for a person who LOVES horses, hopefully
pre-teen or teen. Very unique. Needs shining up!
GOES AS A SET!

I live in Clinton Township, 48036, off Gratiot between Joy Blvd. & Hall
Road (20 Mile)
PLEASE I DON'T DO PHONE CALLS OR TEXTING!!
PLEASE give me a day and time for pick up, if you don't I may discard your
email!
I do Freecycle between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm only!
I Freecycle for my friends & family, that is where I get the stuff!!!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
SPREAD THE WORD! - Motor City Freecycle

Tip: To decrease inbox clutter, edit message delivery setting (in your group membership section) to "daily digest" or to "special notices" and read postings directly on the Motor City Freecycle webpage at the following URL: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MotorCityFreecycle/

USE OF THE MOTOR CITY FREECYCLE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE BY BOTH THE MOTOR CITY FREECYCLE AND YAHOO!
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment