Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Re: [Sports-Music_Programming] Rookie in So Cal

 

It is I, Holly, the FORMER Grossmont College Griffins football P.A. announcer
at Mashin-Roth Memorial Stadium.
 
Ask Brian H., the SID, for my phone number
 
love, holly
 


--- On Fri, 12/30/11, Scott <voiceofauthorty@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Scott <voiceofauthorty@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Sports-Music_Programming] Rookie in So Cal
To: Sports-Music_Programming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, December 30, 2011, 6:37 PM

 
Welcome, Mavrick.
From unseasonably mild eastern Iowa.
Scott

On 12/30/2011 4:54 PM, Mavrick wrote:
 
Greetings gang, my name is Chris and I'm a new member of the board here. I'm the Game Ops manager for Grossmont College in San Diego. I'd like to say thanks for letting me be apart of the board.

If there is anything anyone would need from me or they need a new intro song, let me know I love making them, and I'd even send you or post a few that I've made in the past.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment