Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

[DucatiST] Re: 2004 ST3 intake popping

 

David;
I'd say it sounds like the fuel mixture is too lean. Ask FBF to richen it up a bit.

--- In st2_owners@yahoogroups.com, "David" <david.papp@...> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm new to this board and to Ducati ownership. Just got a 2004 ST3 in beautiful shape, 7000 k miles with a fresh service. However, I'm noticing a popping from the intake/air box when I'm just start accelerating sometimes. It doesn't happen all the time but several times on a ride. The bike has staintune exhaust which sounds wonderful and a dobeck module - for the exhaust. It was tuned by fast by ferracci so I stumped? Any idea what could be causing the popping?
>
> Thanks,
>
> David
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from the list please send an email to: st2_owners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment