Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

[DucatiST] Re: st4 rpm gauge

 



-
> On a ride yesterday the ST4 RPM gauge started acting up. It would read 0 at idle and was fluctuating occaisionally and consistently reading below what I would expect for the gear and speed.
>

I get the same problem when the engine is at about 1,100RPM and I have the headed grips on, the high beams on, and my heated jacket liner on, too. The volt meter shows low 12 volt figures. I move the idle speed control so the idle speed is about 1,800 RPM and all symptoms disappear. The volt meter then is reading over 13. Could you be facing similar load problems vs. charge rates from the alternator?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from the list please send an email to: st2_owners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment