Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 30, 2012

[ukfratboiz] Jake West

 

Jake West

My New Jake West Yahoo Group shall become my main group. Messages start May 1 2012. EXCLUSIVE MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN NOW.

Jake West

Viewing
Gay Male Life, Health, Fitness, Politics!

Yes, Pic is me!

Jake West

Featuring My Personal Daily Blog, Beginning May 1, 2012. From the 1st day I shall share my personal secrets. Do I have love interests? Where do I live? Hobbies? Likes and dislikes? But, my deepest secret that I never discussed - is disclosed in my 1st posting. I hope this may be of interest to young gay make teens and gay males in general. "It does get better!"

Jake West

I shall go out of my way to Stoke you with Photos to inspire you!

Jake West

Politics? Yes, there is plenty going on and we need to find out who is with the LGBT community.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/JakeWest/join


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment