Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, May 31, 2012

[DucatiST] Re: Close call, killed a deer with my right foot!

 



--- In st2_owners@yahoogroups.com, "Scott R. Nelson" <srnelson94588@...> wrote:
>
>> My general rule is to slow right down whenever I see any sort of animals in
> the path ahead. I hope to avoid having one suddenly appear, but that's why
> we all wear protective gear.
>
> __Scott R. Nelson, Folsom, CA
>

Yes, and remember it's not so much the one you see as the other one hurrying along behind to keep up! Just occurred to me that it's a bit like a convoy of bikers: if the first one makes a stupid move, you can be sure the others will blindly follow...

NickW

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from the list please send an email to: st2_owners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment