Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Re: [DucatiST] I'm back!

 

Yeah...I sent that out then went on up my e-mail list and read yours and figured I'd be in trouble for a bit of plagrtism!  <LOL> Like history has shown in other big developements...ideas seem to cogenerate simutaneously...so guess we're in the same mental state...however bad that is...and mine is dismal!  <grin>
 
Hopper agrinnin'

--- On Thu, 5/31/12, Jack Ward <jaxn51@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Jack Ward <jaxn51@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [DucatiST] I'm back!
To: st2_owners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, May 31, 2012, 6:51 PM

 
Is there an echo in here? I heard that somewhere else. ;-)

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 6:40 PM, HOPPER ELDRIDGE <hoppereldridge@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
 
Welcome back to the fold!

--- On Thu, 5/31/12, Allen <hotairrider@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Allen <hotairrider@yahoo.com>
Subject: [DucatiST] I'm back!
To: st2_owners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, May 31, 2012, 11:30 AM


 
Just reconnecting with the liST after lurking for a few years.
I've just recently bought my second ST2 to replace the '98 that I had to sell several years ago when I was away working in Canada and I no longer had anywhere to keep it in the UK. I always missed that bike, it had taken me to Prague and Budapest, also rode it for a year in California including a trip to Las Vegas for the big Ducati party (DRA) in 2001 and I always knew I'd have another ST sometime! I just have to sort out the charging (probably the stator) and fix a few small fairing cracks before I get to ride. Other than that it seems to be in pretty good condition, with less than 20,000 miles on the clock.
Cheers,

Allen




--
Jack Ward
'00 ST4 Ducati (New Street)
'92 750ss Ducati (Restoration Project)
'63 H-D Panhead (Old Ratbike)
Now in Woodstock, GA, USA

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from the list please send an email to: st2_owners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment