Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

[MotorCityFreecycle] Offer: pork fat trimmings (Downriver)

 

I have perhaps about 3 gallons of pork fat trimmings, from a half-pig
share I bought. It has been stored in my chest freezer and I need the
space. The pig was pastured and locally and humanely raised without antibiotics.
(I can give you more details if you're interested)
I had hoped to feed wild birds, make soap, use it for cooking, etc, but
none of those have panned out for me.

It should be kept frozen until use, of course, so we need to arrange a pick up time.
It is frozen in one block, so if you only want a piece of it, you
may have to bring your own saw...

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
SPREAD THE WORD! - Motor City Freecycle

Tip: To decrease inbox clutter, edit message delivery setting (in your group membership section) to "daily digest" or to "special notices" and read postings directly on the Motor City Freecycle webpage at the following URL: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MotorCityFreecycle/

USE OF THE MOTOR CITY FREECYCLE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE BY BOTH THE MOTOR CITY FREECYCLE AND YAHOO!
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment