Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, August 30, 2012

[MotorCityFreecycle] Wanted: boys clothes

 

Hello everyone, I'm looking for boys clothes for my 2 young sons. Times are hard for everyone and I know, but if anyone has any boy clothes that they no longer need it would help my family out a lot. My oldest son is 5 and he wears 5/6 in pants and shirts and my other son is 4 and wears a size 4 in pants and shirts. I'm thankful that this year my boys don't have to wear uniforms in school but I need help with pants and shirts for them. I don't own a car but if its local pick up I can get a ride to pick them up. Also if anyone has shoes for them that would be great as well my 5 year old wears a size 1 in shoes and my 4 year old wears a size 11 1/2 to a 12. Thanks for taking time to read my post and God bless.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
SPREAD THE WORD! - Motor City Freecycle

Tip: To decrease inbox clutter, edit message delivery setting (in your group membership section) to "daily digest" or to "special notices" and read postings directly on the Motor City Freecycle webpage at the following URL: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MotorCityFreecycle/

USE OF THE MOTOR CITY FREECYCLE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE BY BOTH THE MOTOR CITY FREECYCLE AND YAHOO!
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment