Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, March 30, 2013

[DucatiST] FOR SALE ST4S Slip On Exhaust

 

I want to sell a set of Carbon Fiber slip-on exhaust for an ST4S. I thought I would post the here before I put them on eBay.
I originally bought them for my ST2 but they do not fit. They do not fit ST2, ST3 or ST4.
They do fit ST4S and ST4S ABS. The head pipes are larger on the 4S.

They are in nice used condition. I have no idea what brand they are. If anyone is interested send me your email address and I will send more detail and pictures.

I'm looking to recoup my $400 plus shipping.

Cheers

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from the list please send an email to: st2_owners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment