Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, June 30, 2013

[DucatiST] Interphone F5; interim report 2

 

About a year ago, I bought a pair of these super-Bluetooth gadgets to enable Dianne and me to share our observations as we rode on separate bikes. They've worked pretty well, though are dependent on line-of-sight to stay in contact. I have a problem since I got my custom earplugs refreshed with deeper versions that stay in place better, because they are even more noise-reducing and it makes the Interphone speakers rather faint, even on max volume. Integrated earbuds would be the obvious solution to that, though there are complications.

However, the main aggravation has been that one of the two original F5s refuses to pair with my TomTom satnavs, even though they are listed in the Interphone literature as compatible. I've had two replacement F5s now, the last as a result of an unexpected dialogue with the Italian makers who agreed that it should work fine, but no joy. All is not lost because the F5 can take an auxiliary input from the satnav via a cable, but the convenience of a cable-free Bluetooth connection is missing for me.

Has anyone here had experience of the F5 used with a satnav?

NickW, UK

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To unsubscribe from the list please send an email to: st2_owners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment