Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

[MotorCityFreecycle] Wanted 1-4 New or Used Tires

 

I am on a fixed income ( Social Security disability) . I am in desperate need of 12 for new or used tires for the car dad catches on June 1st of this year. It has taken me two years to save up for the car and since I have had unforeseen repairs that had to be done on the car I cannot afford to get the tires that I need before winter gets here. I need at least one new or used tire right now because I'm driving on a donut. The size I need is, 185/65/R14.

PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU CAN HELP ME BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER AND IT IS DIFFICULT FOR ME TO CHECK MY EMAIL. MY PHONE NUMBERS ARE 313-878-0861 OR 248-884-6524.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU
ANITA

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
SPREAD THE WORD! - Motor City Freecycle

Tip: To decrease inbox clutter, edit message delivery setting (in your group membership section) to "daily digest" or to "special notices" and read postings directly on the Motor City Freecycle webpage at the following URL: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MotorCityFreecycle/

USE OF THE MOTOR CITY FREECYCLE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE BY BOTH THE MOTOR CITY FREECYCLE AND YAHOO!
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment