Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 31, 2010

RE: [DucatiST] Re: Oil leak

 

I spoke to the guys at Ringwood they looked blankly at me and said they had never seen a leak there before I guess they forgot about yours, I was going to try the sealant fix my self it’s the only logical way I can think of resolving it.

 

Thanks

 

 

 

Simon Nuske

Interlock Dept

 

Dräger Safety Pacific Pty Ltd

Axxess Corporate Park

Unit 63/170 Forster Rd

MT. WAVERLEY. VIC Australia 3149

Tel +61 (0) 3 9545 5619

Fax +61 (0) 3 9545 5687

Mobile +61 (0) 427 561306

Simon.nuske@draeger.com

www.draeger.com

 

Dräger. Technology for Life ®

 

 


From: st2_owners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:st2_owners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lee
Sent: Friday, 29 October 2010 7:35 PM
To: st2_owners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DucatiST] Re: Oil leak

 

 

Simon,my 2k ST4 had a similar leak from new when purchased out at Ringwood, took them 2 goes to stop it.
There is an o'ring on the inside of that bearing support, and of course a seal on the camshaft itself.
When i did my first servicing, i noticed some red sealant on the face of one of the bearing supports, guess this was how they (fixed)it.
Hope this helps, regards.lee

--- In st2_owners@yahoogroups.com, "hillmanall@..." <simon.nuske@...> wrote:
>
> I have a 99 St4 and recently noticed a little oil staining around the cam belt cover on stripping I traced the leak to the sleeve on the

 ---
This communication contains confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please return this email to the sender and delete it from your records.

Diese Nachricht enthält vertrauliche Informationen. Sollten Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfänger dieser E-mail sein, senden Sie bitte diese an den Absender zurück und löschen Sie die E-mail aus Ihrem System.
  

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from the list please send an email to: st2_owners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment