Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 30, 2012

[MotorCityFreecycle] Wanted: Power Wheels and other brand ride on vehicles (Redford)

 

I am looking for power wheels or any brand battery powered ride on electric cars, jeeps and scooters. They can be broken or faded. I try to donate the ones I get working, I recycle any parts that may still be good on them. I just do this as a hobby and enjoy working on them. If you have one taking up space collecting dust in the garage or leaves in the yard send me an email and I will come pick it up.

Thank You

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
SPREAD THE WORD! - Motor City Freecycle

Tip: To decrease inbox clutter, edit message delivery setting (in your group membership section) to "daily digest" or to "special notices" and read postings directly on the Motor City Freecycle webpage at the following URL: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MotorCityFreecycle/

USE OF THE MOTOR CITY FREECYCLE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE BY BOTH THE MOTOR CITY FREECYCLE AND YAHOO!
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment