Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Re: [DucatiST] shorai-lfx18a1-bs12-lithium-iron-battery

 

Jack...'preciate the info. I'll try that and see what happens! I'll let y'all know what happens.
 
Cheers...Hopper

--- On Sun, 9/30/12, Jack Davidson <tdma@cs.com> wrote:

From: Jack Davidson <tdma@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [DucatiST] shorai-lfx18a1-bs12-lithium-iron-battery
To: st2_owners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, September 30, 2012, 3:34 PM

 
Hopper, you may want to try giving that AGM a high-current charge, before giving up on it.  My understanding is that, for most AGM batteries, a tender may maintain a charge, but will not charge it up.  Those can take very high current for charging.

Jack in NC

On 9/30/2012 2:35 PM, HOPPER ELDRIDGE wrote:
 
I think the battery (an AGM type of unknown age) on my ST4s is going south too. I'm gone a lot on the rigs so it sits either hooked up to a Battery Tender or not. Seems to be harder and harder to get her fired each time I get in.
 
I plan on getting one of the new state of the art batteries so I'm all ears on any feedback too.
Hopper

--- On Sun, 9/30/12, flynfink <flynfink@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: flynfink <flynfink@yahoo.com>
Subject: [DucatiST] shorai-lfx18a1-bs12-lithium-iron-battery
To: st2_owners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, September 30, 2012, 12:40 PM

 
Hey Fellow listers,

So, the AGM battery in my 4$ has died in less than 2 years, funny OEM one lasted 6 years (but it probably needed replacement at 5) Alternating bikes, sports car and work road trips means she sits too much.

Anyone gone with the LiFe battery? I know what all the lit says, anyone with real experience on an ST?

Jeff F.
Concord, NC


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from the list please send an email to: st2_owners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment